Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Week 25!

What a great week I had off! I can’t believe how fast it went though. At week 25 baby should weigh just over a pound and a half. And in one week, he will gain almost half a pound! He has been moving around much more and since he is bigger it feels as if he really is doing flips in my belly! Our doctor’s appointment went well; his heart beat is still all over the place, from 130-150. I on the other hand, gained a lot this last month. Not so excited about that so I am looking forward to the holidays being over just so that we have less bad food around. Of course all I really want is cheese and pasta anyway, make it Alfaro. Yep, that is what we will have to have for supper now! So, we are going to take our pregnancy classes on the 14th and the 17th. I also made our next appointment for the 17th. This is going to be the long one, where they test for gestational diabetes. I also have to be tested to see if I am immune to rubella. I guess that if you get a 10 then you are immune to it and I got a 9 when they tested it the first time. Then I also have to get my RH shot since I have a negative blood type. So, that will be a long doctor’s appointment.

Dennis and I had a great holiday and following weekend. Saturday we went to Manhattan and he got a joiner, so he spent a lot of money but he will be on his way to making that baby crib! He has been transforming the basement into a little shop. That will be really nice for him once he has it all fixed up. He put a few more lights down there last night. I am actually really excited for him. He loves to do all this woodworking stuff but hasn’t had the equipment or the space. When we got back on Saturday, Loren called and had a few of Dennis’s friends in to go out to eat. So, we went to the Windmill and then came back home and played cards for a while. So, I think he had a great birthday.

As far as what I did on my break from work was pretty well nothing. I helped Lex at the flower shop a few days and that kept me busy enough. I actually only had Monday and Tuesday that I did nothing just hung out at home and did my typical day off chores. So, I am back at work just in time for the weather to finally realize that it is December!

No comments:

Post a Comment