Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I want to wish you all a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY and hope you spend it with the people that you love!!!

At the doctor’s appointment the baby was really excited, his heart rate went from 130-170 and then back down. I guess when he does summer-salts his heart rate goes sky high. He is doing well though, he is still head down and ‘nice and low and in great position to enter this world’. No progress is made yet, I know, hopeful thinking. I was measuring at 37 weeks for 35 ½ weeks so just a little ahead of time again… she did say that it isn’t as accurate later on in pregnancy though. Doctor Glynn did say she will induce me on March 22nd if we haven’t had him by then, so there is an end date!!!

Dennis got the crib done! It looks so amazing! He did a wonderful job on it and I will post pictures as soon as I have a picture. Now that he is done with it though he is board at night and wants to start on something else down stairs in his wood working shop.

Tara and I had a great day shopping yesterday. We finished up with everything that was needed and so now it is just putting it all together and away. It will be so nice and refreshing to have it all done. I really want to stay home until it is all done and put together. I was really excited at how much money that I managed to save in going, with coupons and everything. Without Tara going I would have not picked up things that I am told we need and I would have picked up things that we didn’t need, so a BIG thanks to Tara for going with me! I do have another doctor’s appointment on Tuesday. I am sure that it will go well as all have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment