Monday, February 8, 2010

Quick post.

Wow how this week went fast!!! I didnt really realize that I didnt post on Sunday. Sunday I was busy writing thank you cards from a great baby shower!! The shower went great, we got lots of gifts that we needed. Tara and I will be going to Topeka to pick up last minute things that we need yet. As time is nearing we are both getting more and more excited. Dennis is almost done with the crib and I have been organizing the little guy's room as much as I can. All of his clothes are clean now and in the dresser. We have a doctor's appointment today (Tuesday) and then we will be going once a week. I dont really have much of anything else to update for now so I will let you all know how the doctor's appointment went later this week!

Since this is the week before Valentine's Day I am working overtime! If I am awake and not at the Sheriff Dept., then I am at the flower shop. Wish me luck in keeping my back from hurting to much as I stand in place and arrange flowers for hours every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment