Friday, February 19, 2010

Jaelynn Rene 2/15/10!!!

*The AMAZING crib that Dennis made!!

I will update you all a little earlier this time, as I probably will every time until this little guy makes his big entrance! At the doctor’s appointment on Tuesday she really didn’t say much just that if he can stay in until Sunday then she will deliver us in Sabetha. 37 weeks is the cut off for being transferred to Topeka as a Just-in-case. Now that it is Friday I keep telling myself only a few more days, then he can come out!!! I know he loves me but punching my pelvic area and bladder is not the best way to say “I love you Mom”. In fact, I would say the opposite but, none the less, he is growing rapidly and healthy. (I do like him letting me know he is okay though)

Monday, Lacy and Jere had some great news! They had a baby girl, Jaelynn Rene Engelken. She weighed 6 lbs 5 oz. and is very healthy and doing great. All three are now home and hopefully getting the rest that is needed. She is very beautiful but who would have thought anything differently with those two as parents! I now want this little boy out even more so to meet everyone and his new little girlfriend. ; ) This summer will be very fun having the two little ones camping with us. I look forward to all the fun times we will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment