Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Do you ever try to wrap your head around how much God loves you? I try and just can't imagine it. He gave me a glimpse of how much He loves me by giving me my son. The love I have for Will is only a fraction of how much God loves me. And you. Can you imagine giving your son's (or daughter's) life up for a stranger? Now I know we are no stranger to God but never the less, having your child die just so someone else can live in eternity? If you can imagine that, then try knowing that your child will live a life where He will be beat, tormented, and crucified to save others from death. Granted, Jesus had many, many followers who loved Him and stayed by His side that He did have a great life and saved us Christan's from death. I just can't imagine knowing my child would have such a hard life and the most horrible death. That is how much God loves us. Amazing isn't it?

This is the day that we celebrate Jesus' birth. The man that would end up saving us from our sins. I thank God that He gave us his son for us. That He gave us just a glimpse of the love He has for us. So today, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Never forget the love God has for you. Wishing you all safe travels to and from your celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment