Monday, December 5, 2011

Swell much?

I didn't swell much with Will in my pregnancy until the very end where I was just retaining water. I am only 25 weeks pregnant now so I find it hard to believe that I am already swelling so much. I have always had Cankles so I am used to the un-prettiness of my legs but this is pretty bad.

I realized the other day that my collar bones were not sticking out as much as they usually do. Even at my heaviest weight (not pregnant) my collar bones will stick out like crazy. I take this as a good thing because then it makes me look thinner than I am.
This was my feet last night after I took my socks off. Again, normal pregnancy swelling I guess but for me at 25 weeks, I find it crazy.


My sister and Mom were concerned about it so my Mom gave me her blood pressure measuring thingy to borrow to check off and on. Last night it was still normal but high for me. Even pregnant I usually will run 110/ 70ish give or take some and last night it was 129/79. So, I'm not worried about it for now but I will keep an eye on it as high blood pressure would not be a good thing for baby or me.

No comments:

Post a Comment