Thursday, May 17, 2012

9 1/2 weeks


And she finally got her shots! I don't know what it is but I can not remember these important things for my second child. I'm glad I was reminded by my Dr to get these done. Here she is chillin out after her legs got shot. She took it like a champ, she cried but did well. Big brother Will on the other hand, no so much. He was very concerned about her while she was getting them. Once the nurse was done, he started talking to Will and the poor guy thought he was next! He started to cry and hid behind me. 


And now I have to lock my car too. Letting Will play outside while I was comforting Lillian is a great thing but then I heard the car horn. When I first looked outside he found an old pop can in my cup holder and he was drinking it in the drivers seat. I wish I would have gotten that pic!! It was pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment