Sunday, May 20, 2012

Turbo Fire

I'm starting this workout tomorrow! I'm not about to post how much I weigh on the web but let me just say, its depressing! Lillian is 10 weeks old tomorrow and I still haven't lost a single pound since a week after she was born. I have been doing Insanity with my sister from time to time, I have been lifting weights with Chalean Extreme and the one workout of Turbo Fire I had before I finally bought the entire program on Ebay. I still have yet to loose any weight OR inches. 


I truly have nothing that fits. After buying two pairs of pants because I refuse to wear maternity pants yet I am more than a little sad that still nothing fits. I had Nikki take my measurements again a while ago and I wanted to break down right then when I found out I gained 2" in each thigh!!! That was the most inches I gained. This would be why none of my pants fit! I am flabbergasted by the amount of inches I gained since I gained less pounds with Lillian than I did with Will and I was in my pre-pregnancy clothes a week after I had him. So, I'm on a mission to loose this. I'm not only going to do all the workouts to the book but I'm also going to follow the diet to the best of my ability. I say this because I am breast feeding and if I follow the diet to a T, I'm pretty sure I will not be able to make enough milk for Lillian. But, if I'm hungry, carrots and celery here I come!

So, I am going make this blog into a little weight loss blog here and there. I will post how I'm doing and what I'm eating, my struggles with the workout and FOOD! I know that this will be my main struggle since I am such a junk food junkie. When it comes to veggies, if there cooked I'm a huge fan but raw, it takes a bit of work for me to eat them. As most dieters, I over fruit. When it comes to fruit, I could live on them! Watermelon, strawberries, bananas, mangoes, pineapples, I love them all! So, I need to work on that, more veggies, less fruit. 



This Turbo Fire starts out with an Inferno 5 day plan. It has everything you are to eat and then you just do one workout a day for the five days. Easy peasy right? 


If I have the ability to update tomorrow on the diet and workout I will! If not, talk to you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment