Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good~


Will has no paci! It is gone for good and he is doing great. He cries for it when he is really tired or hurt himself but once reminded that they are gone then he is usually okay.


5 Day Inferno made me loose 5 pounds. Not sure how many inches as I don't have my before measurements from my sister yet. I'll let you know on that. I am happy with the amount that I lost but over the weekend and taking a few days off working out and eating at the Olive Garden, I'm sure that number will be back up a little. I'll get back on it tomorrow!!


I did find a dress for Lillian's baptism. I wanted a dress that wasn't too dressy or too casual. Something I could wear to church and to a BBQ. I hate spending money but I needed to buy something for this occasion since (The Bad) nothing fits.


The Bad~


I need to buy clothes because nothing fits. It truly amazes me how I can gain just as much in two pregnancies and how they effected me so differently. If this is how I will gain weight for the rest of our kids, I hope that we have only boys from here on out! That way I will loose all the weight within two weeks of having the child and fit back in my pre-pregnancy clothes that soon! (In reality, I don't care. Lillian is worth every ounce!)


The Ugly~


Two. Two is the number of pant sizes I went up. It was a very disappointing day shopping. It hurts to face reality knowing how big I am now. I have so much work to do to get it off. I'm not looking forward to this. The thing that is so hard is I really can't diet too much since I am breast feeding. The fewer calories I consume, the fewer ounces I make. That is not a good deal since Lillian doesn't accept formula well. 


Well, there you have it. My little pitty party for the day. I'll try to cheer up but if I see that number on the pair of shorts I had to buy every time I slide them up my oh so wide hips, I not promising I'll host another party for myself. A party no one wants to attend!


On a happy note: I do have new pictures to post in the next couple of days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment