Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas cookies

In the struggle of weight loss and my sisters having other plans for baking/ gift giving, we didn't get together this year to bake a bunch of Christmas goodies like we usually do. I did however, make two batches of sugar cookies. I LOVE baking but I just can't have that stuff around right now. My ability to decline that sugar packed snack is close to non-existent it's ridiculous. So, I thought I'd bake just a few and make them oh so cute to give to others who don't have this issue with food as I do. I gotta say, I LOVE the Santa hat and the stalkings. I think I spent about 5-6 hours decorating them but it didn't even phase me until I was running out of frosting and didn't want to make more so I just dunked them in the frosting and called it good. These bad boys though, they make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment