Saturday, December 15, 2012

RSV

Just a quick update since it's been a while and last time I promised pictures this time around but.... we've all been sick. I have had to use up so much sick time I am almost out again (okay I have 5 more days but I hate getting down that low!) There has been a huge RSV outbreak around here. As far as I know there have been twelve kids home sick from RSV out of my kid's daycare. Luckily my kids have handled it well but I know some have had to spend some time in the hospital.

In adults RSV is just a bad cold. Dennis and I both have a cold so assuming we are carring the virus we are just trying to stay home and keep it away from others. I am now just looking forward to getting out of the house! I have enjoyed spending extra time with my kiddos but if you know me, you know I am not meant to be a stay at home mom. My patients runs low after about two days of being home with them. They tend to get whinny after a few days too and right now I understand, they just feel crummy. Will just has a cold and is doing great. Lillian is doing very well and on breathing treatments just to help her along, it's not really going to get it gone any sooner, just help her deal with it while its here.

There you have it, still no new pictures. Just a sick household updating on our house arrest situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment