Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Photo Dump

A few weeks ago my Mom and I went shopping to finish up gift shopping. Will and Lillian had both fallen asleep in the back and woke up just in time to go in and see Santa. It took a while to get Will warmed up to Santa but we got him to at least stand next to him.

The first snow came and is still hanging around. Will and I went out to try to build a snowman. Turns out, the first snow was powder and we were unable to build any kind of a snowman. We still dug through all the drifts and had a small snowball fight. I tried to get a picture of him but anymore he sees the camera and runs!!! So, here is my white legged little snowman!

CHEESE! I love this little scrunchy face she makes anymore.

To preasent time! Daddy had to get open all the preasents right away.

Oh a new block!

An auger!

A lap top for Lillian.

(Zulily shirt, don't you love it?!?!?)

Will got a skid loader for Christmas and so he had fun scooping up all the wrapping paper with his new one and Grandma and Grandpa's skid loader that they had at their house.
 
A few Deters cousins.

Lillian and one of her adorable barrettes.

A cattle semi!! Thanks Mimi and Papa!

Her first purse and cell phone! Thanks Aunt Shannon and Uncle Doug!

Aunt Tara made has for everyone. Will and Lillian have sock monkeys. Lillian's is pink and gray.


Will got a new puppy for Christmas. I'm not sure how he will choose what puppy to use as a pillow now that he has an actual pillow pet.

Just had to take a picture of how Dennis wrapped one of my preasents! He wrapped my coat around it and tossed a used bow/ribbon on it. Made me laugh. This was mail holder thing. Hopefully it will prevent our table from getting cluttered all the time! I also got ammo! The cost of that stuff, I'll take that as a gift any day!


No comments:

Post a Comment