Saturday, January 19, 2013

Boring Blog

I have sat down to wright a new blog post several times now and I am just unsure of what to wright. I have many things I can wright about but I just don't know if I should put it out there. A lot of the things are just vents and negative. Well, I'd rather not pass the negativity around. It's not that I have been in such a bad mood but just a few things I want to get off my chest. Since they are so negative I'm going to pass on sharing them. So, instead I still don't know what to say.

I'll give you an update on what I've been doing as far as getting myself back into those pants I wore over a year ago. My sisters and parents bought me a 3 month program with a personal trainer that is in my neighboring town. This program has a few recipes, a three month workout program and also a food plan. This is awesome and it has really helped me with my sugar addiction. Now, if I am craving something its usually a hand full of nuts, sometimes it's a little dark chocolate. But the point is, I am really doing better on my food intake. Apparently it needs to be better as I have only lost 2.5 pounds in the last three weeks, but I'll get there. It is a very slow process and I hate it.

Working out has always been an easy part of this. Easy as in I do enjoy it but.... it's always hard to workout at home when you have a ten month old trying to stand up on your exercise equipment and you have an almost three year old wanting to 'work out' with you by holding your hands and doing summer salts on you. If I didnt' paint a good enough picture then I'm deeply sorry as it is quite a sight. Oh, how about if that ten month old isn't content climbing on your equipment, then she wants held, so you switch holding her with your workout buddy to use her as the weight because that's the only way she is happy. Because this is how my work outs go at home, I have invested even more in this personal trainer and I am doing personal training with her and one of my sisters twice a week for a month. This is a seriously tough work out! We had our first one tonight and I may not want to get out of bed in the morning.

In three weeks of really watching what I'm eating and working my butt off (okay trying too but whatever...) I haven't lost a single inch and only 2 1/2 pounds. This does bum me out since I've been working so hard.

On another note of all this weight loss, muscle building, changing my life for the better business, I'll let you know about the kids.

Will has been sick this week and since I have been on nights that means VERY little sleep for Mom. Wednesday Will woke up with a fever of 101. This meant no daycare and since it was unexpected I had just gotten home from work and been up all night. Mickey Mouse allowed me to cat nap until around 9:30 until Dennis came in and he took over snuggles until lunch time. I had woken up just to go to the bathroom but Will hadn't napped yet and I had to take him somewhere in a little under an hour. So, no more sleep! The next day he went to daycare in the morning because the day before his fever broke around 9 and stayed away. I got a whopping four hours of sleep before daycare called saying he had a fever again. After getting him, we managed to get a nap but that was the only sleep for that day. Luckily we have an awesome Grandma who watched Will so I finally got some sleep today. Tomorrow the kids will still be at the other awesome Grandmas so again, sleep. YEAH! Anyway, Lillian is still doing great. Hopefully she doesn't get whatever Will has. She is now pulling up on EVERYTHING. I can't wait for that little girl to just start walking. If you know me, you know I'm not a big fan of the baby stage. I want the walking, talking, going everywhere toddler. She is so silly. Her laugh is one that could make anyone laugh. She is so ticklish. Watching her brother makes her laugh. Apparently Will is very funny.

The other day, as I was working out, I asked Will to give Lillian half of his gram cracker and he breaks off a little, 1/2"x 1/4" piece and gives it to her. He is already such a good big brother, sharing his food and all. ;)

Anther funny Will story is while going to daycare to pick up Lillian the other day, he informed me that the bad guys were shooting at me. I asked him what he was going to do and he said, "You get the older one, and I'll take the other." I asked what we were going to do with them and his response was "Lets take them home and give them some grub!" What? Who says that?? That kid makes me laugh all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment