Monday, January 21, 2013

Holy Mother of Teething!

So, Will was about four months old when two of his pearly whites popped through. Lillian, is almost ten and a half months old with not a single one in sight! This girl has got to have like six just seconds from popping through as much pain as she is in. The last couple of nights have been brutal for Dennis and I. Taking turns having Lillian sleeping on our chest still doesn't give one person enough rest to make it through the day without caffeine. (On my third now....)
This just makes me laugh. She was not a fan of this food. It was from my Dad who got it because it was outdated. (I grew up on out-dated food so no haters out there!) Let's just say, she's not a fan!!!


The first picture is just one I had to take of my favorite little man. He was drinking my protein shake. Vanilla protein power, an orange (would have been better with 2 oranges) and some coconut milk. He enjoyed it as well. Will tends to take half of my shakes, especially my chocolate, banana shakes!

We have been trying anything in our power to make Lillian happy with her teething. I went to Dollar General last night and found this thing.... It's that rattle looking thing that you put frozen fruits in it. I think I'm going to freeze some of her yogurt in ice cube trays to put in there.

And just one to prove that she still smiles even though something is hurting her really bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment