Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Will!


He hasn't changed much in the course of a year. Still the sweetest, most beautiful baby.


Has it really been a year?
Where did the time go?
So far this morning, every time I look up at the clock to see what time it is, I have flash backs of what I was doing at that exact time a year ago. The good thing of this is that I didn't start doing this until about 7:06, at witch point I had just gotten my epidural and started to feel no pain. Even the worse pain I had that day was so worth it, I would even go as far as saying, I would have gone through that much pain for several days, or even a week just to have my little man.
He is the best of both Dennis and me. At one year old, his personality shines. He love to play hide and go seek with the kitchen towel. He throws it over his head and chases you around laughing hysterically. When he plays tractors he has to make tractor noises. Bath time is probably the most fun he has throughout the day. It's a 'lets see how wet we can get Mom by splashing!' When he is being kissed on his neck, he laughs so hard that he can hardly catch his breath! I guess all of that would be part of me, the laid back, care free, have fun in life, that I think is the best part of me.



As for what his strong parts of Dennis would be that he is so determined. Once Will gets something in his head, he will do it, one way or another. When his father does this, it of course irritates me a bit, but in the light of things, this is a huge plus in life. Will also gets his stubbornness from his father. Another thing that can be quite annoying and testing at times, but is truly a great trait to have in life. He is also very brave. I have said many times that if something could be dangerous, Will will do it!

It is now 10:35 AM and one year ago I started pushing. See I keep doing this, as I am sure I will all day long.

Now that things have been quite busy and I ha vent gotten back to this for awhile, and the time now is 11:28 and 3 minutes until Will was born a year ago! Happy Birthday little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment