Friday, March 11, 2011

Will and Jaelynn's birthday pictures!



For my first attempt at taking pictures of one year olds, I didn't think I did all that bad. But, one year olds are so, so, so, hard to photograph! Most of my favorites are of them eating the cupcakes, maybe this is because they actually sat still.

I have decided that one year olds have to be the hardest to photograph. Obviously, I do not have much experience but, think about it. Nine month olds don't walk yet so they just crawl everywhere. Granted, they crawl fast but you surly can get a great shot or two. Eighteen month olds will listen if they are in a good mood and will stand in one spot for at least a little while.









This has to be my favorite one of Jaelynn. The editing and everything turned out great. I LOVE it! She is such a pretty girl!


Will was the food monster of course! Who would have thought differently? He took the wrapper and shoved the entire cupcake in his mouth. The entire cupcake. It was so much fun, I cant wait until his party. He will have his very own 3" cake to demolish! So much fun. I guess you can say that the seven teeth he does have are the sweet teeth he got from his Momma!!!


The only time he was still enough to get a great shot was when he was eating his cupcake. It was a great time! (No, I did not make the cupcakes, I bought them!!! I knew Dennis would question my thinking on that, but all the ones in the freezer are for his party!)


This is probably the best one he took while clothed. You can almost count those little chompers!!!




She is such a beautiful little girl! I cant get over how cute she is. Her Momma made her outfit. It went great with her lady bug themed party.




Will was very unsure of these steps. This may have been a first time he has actually gotten scared of something. Usually if it is remotely dangerous, he is all for it!







GOTTA LOVE THOSE BABY BUTTS!!!!! This is most definitely my favorite picture that we got! It is so fun to see these two grow up together. I love having fun nights together, Will chases Jaelynn around all over the place. If we are at Wills house then he is very possessive over his toys and same with Jaelynn. It's so funny!





No comments:

Post a Comment