Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!

A few days late. Here are a few pictures from Easter. Will had so much fun finding the eggs and putting them in his bag. He had it down pat! Grandma Deters helped him around on the rocks. The poor kid had enough accidents in one week.



At Mimi and Papa's house, Will and I enjoyed the swing. Then he found out how to get on the swing by himself and I regretted teaching him how to do that. It was such a great day with family.

I had to take a few of the beautiful tulips. We have a huge mole problem at our house and so the dang little devils eat the bulbs and so I dont have any anymore.

Logan is such a smart little guy, he was trying to pul Will around, succeeding a little. He then looks up at me and says "You help?" So I go over to help him and he then he says "I get in now." So, lucky me, I get to pull the boys around in the red waggon. It was pretty fun.


Beautiful Mother and Daughter. They were having 'girl talk'

Aren't they cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment