Sunday, October 16, 2011

18 week doctors appointment.

I had another doctor's appointment this last week and just haven't told you all about it yet! It was a pretty typical pre-natal appointment with just checking the heart rate and blood pressure, yada, yada, yada... So far, whenever we have heard the babies heart rate it has been in the 160's. That is exactly what Will's was the whole time. Up until this last Thursday I was thinking it was maybe another boy based on the heart rate. When she checked this time, it had dropped to the 120's! I was pretty shocked at how far it had dropped. I'm sure this is normal as she would have told me if it wasn't. I know the 'old wives tale' is that if the babies heart rate is more than 140 it is to be a girl.... Well, Will is no girl! He is all boy!! So, with this little ones heart rate at 120, I kind of wonder if that little tale is opposite for us?!?! We will find out on the 27th for sure. At least I hope that this little one cooperates for us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment