Thursday, October 13, 2011

First carnival




The other day Will and I took a trip to a friends house, about an hour away from us. They were having an October Fest that weekend and had a bunch of carnival rides. I'm not sure Will had even ever seen a carousal before this, and boy did he love it!


I was so excited to capture all the huge smiles he had that I didn't even think to shoot video.


















He truly was laughing so hard, I have never once seen him laugh like this before. The only time he has come close is when you do the kissing attacks on his neck.


We had such a fun day hanging out with our friends again. The little boy that is just a few months older than Will is a fun guy. It took them a while to warm up to each other (or rather Will warm up to a new place with new toys.)


Knowing that they will move someday makes me a little sad so until then, we will just enjoy our day trips to them and visa versa!

No comments:

Post a Comment