Saturday, January 21, 2012

Big Brother in Training.

Will is really getting the hang of this big brother thing... At least he's trying. For a couple of days now, he will carry his baby doll around and just rock her and be a good brother. I don't remember what it was he was doing but it made me think he was trying to feed her. So, I asked if he was going to give her a bottle. He got up, walked to the kitchen and stood to where we keep the bottles (not yet cleaned for baby but out and ready), just stood there and pointed. I gave him what he wanted, a bottle.



He has since then been rocking her and feeding her like a big brother should. Since he was doing this, I taught him how to burp the baby after she is done feeding. It's so flipping cute at how he treats this doll. His Dad and I know for sure he will be a great big brother. He's very excited to have a baby sister.




Just so cute!! I'm not sure what made him put Dennis' shirt on like this but he did. He put his head threw the arm hole.



No comments:

Post a Comment