Friday, January 27, 2012

More baby stuff

Baby's 'room' is getting nearer to being done. Yes, there is one letter missing as we still are quite unsure what it will be. Dennis thought I was spelling out the whole name so he was quite confused when there was an M and D on the wall. Silly guy, I didn't want to waste THAT much money on not knowing her first name! Although, that would be adorable! I took the same yarn that I wrapped the letters in and braided it for a good place for all her bows and barrettes. That is the long funny looking thing next to the diaper holder.



The diaper holder, I never used with Will but since we are cloth diapering, I figure it may be easier. You may also notice the packages of disposables next to the un-put-together crib. I have no idea how long it will take me to get into a routine with having two kids and getting into the habit of doing laundry every night so, I will use disposables for the first few weeks of her life.


In this picture, her clothes were in the dryer, so they are now all clean and put away!! Very exciting to have all this stuff done.


I think that with Will, I was starting to pack for the hospital at about 34 weeks not knowing when I would go into labor. Now knowing that I will more than probably cook this girl until she is well done, I'm not too worried about it. I may just wait until the crib is put together so there is a place to put the suit case.


Another thing that I will have to do to the crib after it is put together is wrap a soft blanket or something around the leg to avoid the stubbed toes. This next weekend Dennis and I will have a little dinner date with some friends in Manhattan to get their crib mattress that they are kind enough to let us have!


Lastly, another picture update. I took this this morning so I am 33 weeks and one day. I'm not sure where this girl is hiding because I think I look kinda tiny! I feel huge but I don't think I look like I have 7 weeks left. I know being so tall she has lots of room to hide, even being a big girl she will not fully show her huge self until the last several weeks.



P.S. I got my results back from the re-test I had to take for my urine and all looks great so nothing to worry about!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you look great! That's a gorgeous baby bump and a beautiful mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete