Friday, February 17, 2012

36 week belly pic.

Please forgive me for where I took the picture... We don't really have a good mirror to do this at home and the self timer thing just wasn't working out. So, here I am at 36 weeks. I am so very excited to be done. Today I started on the hospital bag. There's not a lot in there as of yet since I still wear my sweat pants I will take with me, but it has all baby stuff in there.


Monday is my next appointment so we will probably talk more in depth on a date and just check up on this baby girl that is trying to kick her way out of my belly. She is kind of a mean little girl for as hard as she kicks me! I'm kidding but the other night I was sitting on the couch and Dennis was at the computer. I just said "Oh my goodness that hurt!" and Dennis just sat there saying "_______, stop hurting your mother!" It was pretty funny.

2 comments:

  1. _______ ??? Does that mean she has a name?!!

    You look gorgeous! That is a perfect belly and I swear you look too tiny to be 36 wks! V was born at 37 wks.. hard to even remember what that was like apart from the insomnia and discomfort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does mean she has a name! Nope, we're not telling either. I gotta say, I feel huge and I'm still swearing that she will be another 9lber but thank you for thinking I'm small! It's a good thing I don't really get the insomnia but I guess I make up for that in the discomfort area...
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete