Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Circus!

My sisters think it's because I'm crazy but I think its because its the last few weeks of Will being an only child. We have done a lot of activities together lately and I hope that he has enjoyed it as much as I have. Granted, I can't keep up with him as much as I usually can and if it were not for Mom going to an activity or two, I probably would have lost my child somewhere!



He was noticeably distracted by the elephant only ten feet away!




What a talented elephant!!



This is maybe the cutest thing EVER! We look over and Will and Logan had their arms around each other enjoying the circus! Isn't that adorable!?!?



We tried to ride the elephant. Logan would have loved it and he was quite upset that it didn't happen but I kinda wonder if Will would have freaked out once it was time to get on the thing. With the intermission ending and not knowing you had to get tickets, the boys did not get to ride the elephant. We did however get up close and got to look at the big guy for a while. Standing in line for so long, I didn't even realize that there were other activities during the intermission!




After the circus was over, all the kids had so much fun rolling down the huge hill in front of the EXPO center. Will and Logan finally tried it and then it was hard to get them to get into the car! Grandma was ready to catch one!



We did miss Nikki and all her kids but being flu season, they had to stay home.


No comments:

Post a Comment