Tuesday, February 28, 2012

37.5 weeks

12 days left and counting!


I had my appointment scheduled for yesterday (Monday) but as soon as I got there and was standing to get checked in my nurse called saying that my doctor got called to the E.R. I knew this could happen since Mondays are her on-call days. In the two pregnancies that I have had, I have been lucky and never had this happen. Poo happens, it was just bad timing that I was already in Sabetha and wasted the gas driving over there for nothing. Oh well, so we made an appointment for today (Tuesday).


It just so happened I had a car pool with my sister who had an appointment 15 mintues before I did for my niece. That was nice! It was a quick appointment as I didn't really have any questions for her this time around. I was checked and she said that I was a 'finger tip dialated'. So, 1/2 cm? Not much but yeah for progress! Baby girl must have droped quite a bit as I was only measuring 35-36 cm. She didn't seem to be worried about this at all since I am so far along and dropping happens. Also, the babies heart rate jumped quite a bit. This entire pregnancy, her heart rate has been in the 120-130s and today it was 140-150s!


I have been having braxton hicks contractions like you wouldn't believe! 'They' say that the BH don't do anything, that they are just practice conctractions for your body. Well, as many as I have been having lately, I was going to be supprised if there was NO change from the last time that I was checked.


I'm going to leave you with probably one of the last belly shots. Dennis has always thought they were silly so IF I can talk him into taking a picture at the hospital then I may have one but otherwise, this may be it. Just for fun, I'll post a picture of me when I was 39 weeks with Will. You will see how misrable I look! He had definitly dropped and I was HUGE! I guess that is to expect when you are carring around a 9 1/2 lb kid!




Me today at almost 38 weeks (tomorrow)



Me at 39 weeks with Will. (Sorry Nikki, I tried to cut you out but after an hour of fighting with it, I gave up! She was 2 months behind me.)




Side note: If I miss spelled any words, please forgive me! If you know me, you know I am a horrible speller and rely heavly on spell check. Well, for some reason, it is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment